Sunday, January 29, 2012

We want your W.H.O.A. story!

Hildy Johnson typing her W.H.O.A. story!
Actually Rosalind Russell and Cary Grant in My Gal Friday
(I couldn't resist)


Have you had  women in your life empower, encourage, inspire, extend a helping hand?
We will be featuring a new W.H.O.A. (Women Helping One Another) story each week. We'd love to feature yours!


Perhaps a woman's artwork or a book inspired you to start creating. Maybe you took a class and the teacher encouraged you, or possibly an editor extended her hand and published your work for the first time. We've been hearing tons of stories about the Ripple Effect (from "Girdles, Pantyhose and Spanx")- and now we'd like to share them through the W.H.O.A. Group blog. It's a wonderful way to acknowledge the gals who have helped you along the way. 

We'd like to publish your story, artwork, links and pictures. For submission info:
info@whoagroup.net


ox
W.H.O.A.
"We are so powerful working Together"

3 comments:

  1. Jenelle, I love your idea! Actually, taking your painting class and being around you is what has inspired me to get back into the art world and I'm having the time of my life! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenelle,
    What a great idea! Several names came to mine ;D I will consider submitting! It was great to meet you in class~ ATB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ella!
    Wasn't that an awesome class? Love your artwork and blog! I know women will be inspired by your story - hope you'll send. Several people have asked me for a submissions guideline sheet, so I am putting one together.I'll send it as soon as its done.
    ox
    Jenelle

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas & anyway that you think WHOA can help you spread your wings & FLY!